Podiatrist Kirsten Harvey is aligned with Muscle People Physiotherapy to provide podiatry services to our clients from our clinic at Wigram Health.
Kirsten offers podiatry including:
- Sports Podiatry
- Video gait analysis
- Orthotic prescription
- Verrucae treatment
- Fungal nails and skin
- General foot care – thickened nails and callous, difficult to cut toenails
- Ingrown toenails and nail surgery
- Heel fissures (cracked heels)
- Diabetic foot care
- Elderly foot care
- Podopediatrics (Children's feet)
Hand therapists from In Touch Hand Therapy are aligned with Muscle People Physiotherapy to provide specialised hand and upper limb physiotherapy for Muscle People clients at our Bishopdale clinic and on referral at other clinics from February 2017.
Your physio at Muscle People Physio may refer you for:
- Treating hand and wrist injuries
- Splints, braces or supports for your injury
- Nerve compressions, including carpal tunnel
- Improving strength
- Stretching and mobilising tight stiff joints and soft tissues
- Reducing and softening scar tissue
TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine
One Chinese Medical Clinic is located in the same Wigram Health building as Muscle People Physiotherapy and available to all Muscle People clients. The clinic is operated by Jongwoo Shin who has graduated from the Traditional Chinese Medicine University of Beijing in China. He is also a registered Acupuncturist and can provide acupuncture to our Wigram based clients. Acupuncture is also available in our Bishopdale clinic.